Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 13 ultrasound

I forgot to update yesterday from my Day 13 ultrasound.

Travis took me because it was a Sun. I had 2 follicles. Hmm.. idk what happend to the other 9-lol. I had a 14mm, and an 11mm. My lining was great at like 10mm. Im sooo excited and cant wait! I just know that God will do somthing wonderful this month!!! My dr bumped my meds up to 150iu instead of 75iu. I did my last shot of the Gonal F last night, and then did my first shot of the Follistim tonight. It went great. The Follistim was burning just a little, but not too bad. Im sooo excited. I just hope that God will bless us soon-but ultimatly its in His time.

My birthday is on Wed, so I will be sooo excited to do the IUI on my bday!!! What a great bday present God will give us :)

Other than that. We've been real busy with Bible school this week. Heather and I are "head" over it so we're getting all the food and such prepared. Tonight I have to go get 750 nuggets-YAY me. Lol. I just hope that God speaks to some people's hearts and they learn to accept Him.

Thats all...

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, that is SO SWEET that you are doing an IUI on your birthday!! I pray that you get a great b-day gift this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, idk yet if we are on my bday. I hope :)

    ReplyDelete