Sunday, June 6, 2010

Trugging right along....

Wow-2 posts in 1 day :) Im good-haha.

Nothing new going on, just trugging right along w/ my shots. I am on day 6 of my cycle and the 4th day of shots. Im praying daily for God to allow His will to be done. This is somthing that is not in my control, but in His only. I need to trust in the Lord for His strength and know that He is in control!!! I will keep praying... not only for a baby, but for patience, guidance, hope, love and just a peace in my heart. If I dont get a bfp (positive pg test) this time around..... that I have an overwhelming peace over me. The Lord WILL bless us-I have faith in that....

Thanks sooo much for the prayers. I appreciate them more than anyone may ever know. I dont know how much updating I will get done bc its a busy week ahead. I have my cycle day 10 ultrasound on Thursday... so I will try to update then.

No comments:

Post a Comment