Thursday, June 3, 2010

Follistim... Gonal F... Menopur....

Injections... lets go round #2!!!

LOL.

I had my scan this morning and everything looked GREAT! Nice quiet ovaries-for now ;) I cant wait!!! Im sooo excited and just know God has a great plan for us! I had about 20 or so follicles that were all under 5mm each, so that's great and my lining was about a 3ish-i dont really remember. My nurse is to call me later and let me know the date for my follicle scan and what time to take my meds. Im thinking my scan will be next thur, day 10, and I am to start my meds tonight-but she wasnt certain on the amount-either 75iu, or 150iu. Im thinking 150iu. We'll see :)

Im sooo excited for this new chapter!!

1 comment:

  1. Go for the 150!! :) More is better, right?? LOL I am so excited for you too! That will be about the same time that I will be going for my scans too!

    ReplyDelete