Saturday, June 19, 2010

mixed emotions...

Today I have alot of mixed emotions about things. I have been reading some blogs about adoption and watching some you tube videos and im just bawling. I know that this month isnt over, but I just feel that ONE DAY-maybe not today, but one day we are meant to adopt. I dont know when, but I dont think its now. I dont think that God's time is now but one day.

In other news, I meant to share this with you readers. I have been thinking alot about my faith and trust in God. And when I think about it, this is the Bible verse that keeps popping into my head : For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

God KNOWS the plans for our lives. He will give us hope and a future... who knows what-only God.

The other night, the night before our iui we were walking into Wal-Mart in Winston and I was just sooo nervous for the next morning. I was just thinking "God, a sign would be nice right about now" and lo and behold I look up in the sky and see this:



and it was just soo weird bc at that moment i felt peace. Sure, this month might not be THE ONE, but whatever reason, its God's time. and I know that Im at peace w/ what may or may not happen. I know some people dont believe in "signs" but I feel that God speaks to us in ways that we cant even imagine. May it be through song, an image on the computer or tv, a person that we dont even know who tells us somthing bc God spoke to them, a feeling in our heart, a cool breeze out of nowhere, or a rainbow. God speaks to us in different ways.....

So for these next couple of weeks, I ask this... just pray... bc God knows the desire on our hearts and He knows what the plans for our life is.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... that post gave me cold chills and tears in my eyes! You are such an inspiration to me, and I KNOW that God is with us, and He has a plan, a GREAT one for both of us!! You will get your baby... and adopting too would be great! I admire you for not jumping straight to adoption and keeping the strength to keep trying for your baby :) I pray that this will be the month and your sign was God's way of telling you that!

    ReplyDelete