Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well... No baby for me :(

Hello

Sadly to say it was a bfn Im sad, but I was expecting it. So... onto the next thing. My nurse was very upset for me, which made me feel good. Im to call her on day 1 and I go for a day 3 ultrasound to make sure I dont have cysts. If i do have them, then I am to start on bc pills for July (which is fine, bc we'll be out of town July 12-16 and the nurse will be until the 19) then if I dont have cysts (which Im hoping for) Im to do the Femara and timed bding. I just wanted to try it maybe once more in July. Then IF that doesnt work in July (or I have to do the bc pills) then I am going to do injections w/ iui again. She said they give people 3-4 cycles, up to 5, on the same medication before moving on to somthing more, such as IVF. She said the decision is basically up to me. I want to get more info on ivf and the costs. I know they dont do ivf there, so I have to go to a "partner" clinic. We'll see. She said that personally, she doesnt feel that Im ready for ivf. (financially and physically) she said she'd feel confident in doing 1-2 more injects w/ iui (which I see where she is coming from) She wants to help me to produce more than the 1 follicle. Sooo... for our plan is the bc pills or femara for July and Follistim/IUI in Aug. Praying for somthing to happen. In the meantime, Im researching ivf stuff. I found a few places that have grants, but (I may just be leary) but they ask for like my ins info, and my bank info (not account number, just amounts we make and such) I print off the papers and mail to the company... does that seem safe to ya'll? Lol. I want to try-but Im afraid for people to get my info-haha. I have emailed a few people about ivf studies. I will def have to travel to do anything though.


Well.. id better get to bed, sorry I dont have better news :(

No comments:

Post a Comment