Saturday, July 31, 2010

Baby stuff

So, usually I post about how much I want a baby, how I cant have a baby... blah blah-right. So tonight I thought Id post baby stuff bc of course I look at baby stuff! HAHA. Here are some things I just love!!! Okay, ready? here goes-haha.

Here is the stroller/carseat that I like:




Here is the swing. Its cool, it works as a glider thing too.



here is a cool bassinet I found, but its also $350! haha.



As for the bedroom, we have a LIME green room to use-haha. We love it!!! I have a bunch of ideas. haha. here are some pics of bedding we like. Also for a boy-we thought about putting up this mural

and using this blanket



Here are the ideas for a girl-love them all :) it will be sooo hard to chose one day!








Id love to put this on the wall too :)




sooo those are just some ideas. Nothing special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment