Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Do not be anxious???

‎'Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.' Philippians 4:6


As you all know, we have decided to ttc(try to conceive) this month by ourselves w/ out the drs. I did take Femara on days 3-7. I have been taking opks (ovulation predictor kits) and nothing so far. I am on day 13, and in the past w/ just femara I have ovulated on day 15-17 so I guess I need to be patient (ha! yea right!) I will just wait it out and enjoy this time off. Im anxious to get things on the move, but I have to wait and wait upon God.




Other than that, our vacation is going great! We have really enjoyed ourselves. Yesterday we went to see Knight and Day' it was good. We had lunch at our fav place, Mcalisters and then went to Magiquest (pics on the previous post) and played blacklight mini golf and did a mirror maze. It was a great time. We had dinner at Mellow Mushroom, then came home to just enjoy a movie on tv. Trav was romantic and drew me a bath in the jacuzzi w/ rose petals :) it was sweet.

Other than that.... I must be patient...

No comments:

Post a Comment