Sunday, July 18, 2010

Plan B

So.. Travis and I have come up w/ a plan B. IF I dont get pregnant on my own we are going to try injections and iui in Aug. IF that doesnt work, Depending on how many follicles, we will do the aspiration/freezing thing. IF we have to do the "ivf type thing" we will do that in Sept. IF that doesnt work, then we just try on our own I guess. I am giving this until Dec. IF no pregnancy by then, we are going to start looking more into adoption.

We want to parent.

I would give ANYTHING to be able to experience pregnancy and birth, and all those joys, but i want to parent more. I want to be a mommy and he wants to be a daddy. We want to share all the love in our hearts with a child.

This is all still in my mind, still new in my head. We havent talked about what type of adoption or where. I think we are looking at Domestic, only because its cheaper and we'd like a newborn. I know the costs are what will hinder us from alot but we will have trust and faith in God and know that He will provide. We will probably have fundraisers and stuff to help raise money to help fund the adoption process.

Please pray for us, for God to help us through. This might sound horrible bc we would LOVE to adopt, but we are praying hard for this to work. If not, its great to have a plan B.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great to have a plan B. But, I will continue to pray very hard that your plan A works out first! I know your heart desires that most. :)

    ReplyDelete