Saturday, July 31, 2010

Crap

That is what I feel like. I feel like crap, no better way to say it-lol.

My stomach hurts, my back hurts, Im cramping.... yet-where the heck is my little red friend?!?! (sorry, that sounded gross-haha) I need to start so I can move on. I hate this wait. I want to move on, need to move on.

Before you say-o, maybe she's pregnant. Nope, I really really dont think I am. lol. I have all my meds ready in the fridge, and I am mentally ready-I just need that one little thing to occur first-hmmm...

Anyways... that's my vent. LOL. Oh-and I think I realised WHY I have never ate pintos before-ugh! I have the worst stomach pains bc of them, but they were for a good cause :) (Fundraiser for Patti Graybeal last night) So I will grin and bear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment