Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New results :)

Oh-I meant to say. At my dr apointment on Sun, my nurse re-did my day 3 blood levels. She checked my prolactin and FSH. Prolactin was originally high (I think it was like 30-40) and when she measured it on Sun it was 10!!!! YAY!!! I think anything under 20 is good. I was on meds for it, but I forgot to get a refill and hadnt been taking it for 6 months or longer-lol. So... Im excited to have somthing looking normal! HAHA. My FSH was normal too-she didnt tell me the levels, but she said everything looked normal :) YAY! So thats my good news for the day!!

Im still taking my Femara, today is the 3rd day. So far so good. Im not even getting a mid cycle ultrasound this time around :) I cant wait to see what God does this month!!! If I dont get pregnant, I will still have a great plan for the next coming months.

Travis put up a new ceiling fan in the living room today. We've actually had it for about a year, but he just now got time to put it up. It looks great!!! (I will have to add a pic later) and I love how it matches-Lol. We put the old one in the "blue" room (soon to be "orange" room). We have 2 white ones, and one is going in the "baby" (or "green") room. and the other is going up as I type this, in the bedroom-YAY.

We ate our first 2 cucumbers from the garden tonight w/ our salads. I was soo excited!!! They were really good. We have about 2 more that look like they are almost ready! The peppers are finally coming along, they are a little slow. I think the zuchini will be next, I think we have about 2-3 that are starting to come up (again, pics will come later-lol) but I cant wait! Im sooo glad we got some cucumbers-lol. (even if it was just the 2, sooo worth it!)

Other than that, nothing going on. I have the "towel/bathing suit" bag packed for our trip and we have most of the food that we are taking w/ us, together. i cant wait to just get away. I think that Trav is going to pay for me to have a massage done :) I really need one, but Im sort of leary-lol.

That's about all..

1 comment: