Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 3 ultrasound

I got an email from my nurse today and my day 3 ultrasound is set for Sunday, July 4 at 9:15. This will determine what we do next. Either we try another shot at Femara and timed intercourse or I will be put back on bc pills for the month of July. After July, if we dont get pregnant, we will do about 1-2 more rounds of injections w/ IUI. Hoping and praying that we receive our blessing. I have to keep telling myself that its only a 20% chance each month (but you'd think after 3 years, that'd be a HUGE increase in chance-lol) In the meantime, I will just pray and I will just trust that God knows what Hes doing :) Im also looking into grants for IVF and clinical trials. Most the clinical trials that we found take place in NY. NY isnt far, and it wont be bad if we can do the ultrasounds here in NC. Idk yet. I have a great group of friends, who have helped me look into studies and what to ask, look for-things like that. Travis will graduate in Dec w/ his masters degree and then probably in Jan, if we've not gotten pregnant by then (I pray that we have) we will persue foster care (idk, we might still persue it even if we are pregnant-if that's allowed) I know that God is looking out for us and has the perfect child/children in mind! We are totally open to adoption, so if that's the way-we are just waiting for God to show us.... :) In the meantime, just pray. Just pray for patience for travis and I (mostly me-lol) that we can listen and understand God's ways. That He knows the plans for us... and that He knows what HE's doing.... Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment