Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lock-In

Last night we had a lock-in at the church for the youth. It was very tiring, but fun. We had a few youth show up and they had a great time. We played wii, xbox 360, and they had a bunch of snacks. I crashed at about 12am and then the rest of them crashed around 4:30am! Lol. We woke up and had pop tarts.

Ive been busy getting everything ready for our vacation. I cant wait-I absolutly cant wait!! I just know that it will be good for us to get away and have time together. Im also praying we will come back w/ a little souvenir ;-)

On the ttc (trying to conceive) front. Nothing really. Thur night was my last night of Femara-Thank God!!! I didnt know how many more headaches I could take from it. I hope that it all works out!

That's about all. Nothing else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment