Monday, July 5, 2010

One week from today :)

YAY!!! One week from today we will be in Pigeon Forge in a nice cabin!!! YAY!!!

here is the link for where we are staying:

http://www.amazingviewsofthesmokies.com/EscapiaPages/Property-Details.aspx?unitCode=1436-43419

Looks pretty great, huh. Lol. I just want to get away and not have any worries. I will miss my babies at daycare, and my Oreo and Vince.



I had a great day off work today. I cleaned like never before. I cleaned out both rooms, the green one and the blue one. Im hoping to have the blue one done soon so that I can start painting it. Im about tired of that blue color! Lol. I love my green one though :)

I was so excited, I went to water my garden and there was a zuchinni growing!! (2 of them actually) I was so excited. I forgot to take a pic of it though, I will have to later. My cucumbers are about ready to pick. (2 of them and many more are growing)the peppers are slow. This is exciting. I cant wait to grow more next year. I think I will try one more shot at tomatoes. Here is on my list for next summer (yeah, a little early) Tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers (if they ever grow) zuchinni, squash, lettuce (looks pretty easy to grow) watermelon, canteloupe and idk what else. Lol.

That was a pretty random post, sorry about all that.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOoooooooo laaaa laaaa!! Yes, VERY nice :) Good place for baby making!! LOL

    ReplyDelete