Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July!!! I hope its a great one :)

My dr apointment went great. Very quiet ovaries-which is what I wanted to see/hear! I start on Femara (5mg) tonight and take it on days 3-7. We will try on our own this month and if it happens then AWESOME! If not, its okay. Sort of like a break month for us. We will be going on vacation soon, so hopefully that will do us some good :)

My plan IF I dont get pregnant in July is to do another injections/iui round in Aug. I will start out by doing 150iu of Follistim and then iui. IF that produces too many follicles, then I will be sent to the hospital and they will aspirate all but 3 follicles. I will do an iui w/ the 3 follicles. The ones they aspirate will be frozen and used for Sept (IF I dont get pregnant in Aug) IF I dont get pregnant in Aug, they will thaw out my eggs and put Trav's sperm into them and do a transfer (sort of like an ivf cycle or I guess a FET cycle) The aspiration and freezing will cost about $1,000 and IF we need it, the transfer and injection of trav's sperm will be about $2,500. So that's not bad. The reason its so cheap is bc its sort of like a clinical trial type thing. They have a new freezing machine thing and they are trying it out. They have had great success w/ the eggs that have been thawed out (all the women have gotten pregnant) so that sounds good to me

I am very pleased w/ having a plan!! All together it will cost us around $3500 so.... pray that God provides for us. There are alot of expenses that will be coming up w/ all of this and this is somthing that we really want to do (if need be) I feel that this will get us our baby/babies. God is going to provide, and we have faith that this will all work out :)

Thanks for all your prayers, love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment