Friday, July 2, 2010

My garden and new happenings...

I dont know if I said a while back or not, but I decided to do a little box garden in our backyard. We planted cucumbers, red... green.. and yellow peppers, banana peppers and zuchini. I had planted tomatoes, but apparently I will just stick to buying those in the store-lol. (They all died)

This is what my little garden looked like....



and this is what it looks like now!!!




I cant believe how big its all gotten. I think we should def be seeing some peppers come soon :) ** I will have to add pics, but im starting to get little pepper buds!!! ** Im very pleased...




We are starting to do some more around the house, not much, but some. The "Blue room"



will soon be the "orange room" Not bright orange... (like my green room-lol) but a deep orange. We have to clean it out and stuff. one day, id really like to replace the nasty carpet!!!

We are in the process of trying to find some loungers for outside so we can start using our firepit more often. Im excited about that :)


That's about all the news that we have going on. I thought you'd like to read about other things besides us TTC (trying to conceive-lol)

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of a red room better...but that's just me! :)

    I love your little garden! I tried one our first summer after getting married...it died. lol I'm glad you have a better green thumb than me!

    ReplyDelete