Monday, September 13, 2010

blood is thicker than water.....

Well, My lining was thick-but they checked the blood flow(which Ive never had done before) and it was sort of neat. Anyways, it was slower than they liked. They put me on a baby asprin, vitamin E and Trental. I take those daily and keep up w/ my estrogen. I go back on Friday for another scan. The dr really freaked me out bc he said "assuming we have embryos to transfer" and that just freaked me out bc Im scared we wont have any!! I know that we will bc I know that God is going to bring us through this-He brought us to it :) Im so excited still.. a little nervous now, but more so excited! Some great news is that my ovaries are quiet-so that's good. Now I just take drugs and wait :) and PRAY!!!!

PRAY PRAY PRAY-HARD!!!!

Im trying to keep my positive attitude and im trying to keep my faith-Im still sooo positive and at such peace w/ this. Everytime that the devil tries to "smash" the way Im feeling-God keeps puting the peace stronger and stronger in my heart.

1 comment: