Saturday, September 18, 2010

T minus 3 days :-D

EICK!!!

Im sooo excited!!! I know that this is going to work-this is going to be IT. Our turn, our time. Im soo happy and just can not wait!!

I have not officially said what will be happening in 3 days-and no, I wont say-HAHA. I will keep ya'll in suspense for a while, but if you guess then MAYBE I will tell ya ;-) I dont want people "hounding me" so for now... ya'll are in suspense mode. LOL.

Like Ive said, Im sooo excited to have a blessing coming. God is sooo wonderful and deserves ALL the credit for this!!

thanks for the prayers-keep em coming ;-)

1 comment:

  1. lol....I'm still praying hard for you (and Amber) but I've got to admit it,..you've got me on pins and needles here! =) Guess I'll just wait though! Still praying... Both of you girls deserve your miracles and I know God will Bless you both. =)

    ReplyDelete