Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I am..

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be a good way to express my thoughts for the day.. and to MAYBE not talk so much about infertility?? Maybe?? LOL.

I am thinking.... about how good my dinner is going to taste ;) I am also thinking of how much I can get done before getting pregnant in Oct. Im too excited to NOT think about it! LOL (After-all, this is an infertility blog-lol)

I am thankful for... everything that God has blessed me with. I have an AMAZING husband who is sooo wonderful and has been here through everything with me! He didnt ask for this in his life, but he's stuck around :) I am thankful for my wonderful friends, and co workers, who have been soo supportive through my infertility journey. Im thankful for my amazing family-who w/ out them.. i wouldnt be who I am today. For my salvation-that Jesus died upon the cross for our sins. and oddly enough, Im thankful for my infertility-it has made me who I am. it has gotten me closer to Jesus and to Travis... for that I am sooo thankful.

From the Kitchen... I hear water starting to boil w/ my noodles in it for the tuna casserole that Im about to make-LOL. And I just statched a yummy mini reeses cup ;)

Im wearing... a black shirt w/ my fav Bible verse on it. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 And of course.. capris.

Im reading... Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks.. I just got into it though

Im praying... for God to bless us with a great and wonderful miracle! I know that Oct will be THE month!!!! I cant wait!!

Im creating... ummm nothing.Lol. I might decide to start painting the small bathroom before we get into the IVF stages again..

Im looking forward to.... October!!! I can not wait to get my period and to get started on this journey again! I just know that this is going to be it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment