Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sept 22, 2010

At 11:30am..

That was supposed to be my transfer date *sigh* THAT was supposed to be the best day of my life. I was supposed to be getting pregnant that day. But nope, things happen... and guess what.


It just was not in Gods plan.


God has a new plan for our lives. God knows that this wasnt meant to be this month. Next month will be THE month and God will FINALLY bless us with the miracle we have been waiting for. I am sooo excited and happy for the blessings that are you going to occur. Now I just wait. I wait some more. Wait for my period, wait for the dr appt, wait for my babies to be thawed, wait for them to grow, and then FINALLY wait for the positive news. God IS going to bless us. We are going to have our babies and we will get the miracle(s) that was meant to be-our babies.

Im so excited and so looking forward to this journey that we are about to embark on. :) Thanks for the prayers and continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment