Monday, September 20, 2010

Update to my craziness...

OMG... have I had a morning!!!!

Lets start off by saying my nurse was out of the office until 2pm today-so I called the lady she had said would be on call for her-her name is Lori (my nurse is Christine-well, my old nurse, i will get to that later-lol) Okay... so I had left Lori a message-that was at 8am.

I got a phone call at 10am, when I was going on lunch, and she said that they made a mistake!!!! She explained to me how Christine was new to the egg freezing protocol and to the IVF stuff, which is fine. Well, Lori was telling me that Christine should have got dh's sperm on Friday when we were there. She told me that I had been taking my progesterone injections for too long for them to do a transfer. She also said that I was getting late into my cycle and that if they did do a transfer, there were high chances my embryos wouldnt stick. She said that embryos needed to grow for a couple of day-3-5 days. I knew all this-from you guys and from my reading. I told Lori somthing didnt seem right on Friday-Haha. Well... So NO my eggies are defrosted which is great!! I was so afraid that they would be.

Anyways... Lori said to stop all my medications, everything. and I should start a period soon. I am to call HER when I get a period and they will go from there. I will start back up all my meds (except progesterone) on day 2. She said if I get ANY bills to give them to her and they will take care of them-bc it is thier fault-not mine. She was so apologetic. I appreciate that. and Im glad that they caught it in time. I am happy that my eggies are still safe. Sort of bummed I have to go another month and this one was just wasted, but its okay-God knows what is going on :)

I know there is nothing else that I can do about this situation. God knows what is best and I just need to take it one day at a time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just want you to know I'm still thinking of and praying for you. Sorry this last cycle didn't pan out the way it was suppose to, but God is watching and He does know. Praying that as you go into the next cycle that all falls into place as it should and you get that miracle/s you've waited so long for. Sheresa

    ReplyDelete