Saturday, September 4, 2010

Total Cost over 3 yrs....

Okay, so someone asked me the other day how much all of this has costed us over 3 yrs... lets see..


Medications Copays (ONLY for the past 18 mths): $718.14

9 HCG Triggers: $450

Injections (bravelle, Ganirelix) The other that I used, I have gotten for free.: $1,000

Copays: $1285

HSG Copay: $200

Lap Surgery Copay: $2100

7 IUI's: (About $300 each) $2100

Egg retreaval: $400

Egg thawing, ICSI (free) Egg transfer: $2000

so the grand total that after this egg thawing/transfer, will be...........




$10,253.14


and yes, some of you are probably thinking-why didnt she just start off w/ IVF? The answer....

bc I didnt know I needed it *sigh*

EVERYTHING that I have been through has led me to today-EVERYTHING. and some days it frustrates me and makes me angry, but I know that THIS is ALL in God's plan.. not mine. I pray so hard that He will work out HIS plan this month.. and we will finally get what we've been hoping and praying for for 3 years, 3 months, and 4 days.


** I also want to say, we have been very very blessed to have such wonderful family to help w/ some of these costs.. not all of it, but some of it-thanks :) **

1 comment: