Monday, September 6, 2010

Overwhelming Peace...

Lately I have been overcome w/ overwhelming peace....


That this IS going to work...

That this IS in God's plan...

That one day SOON -I will bring all 3 of my babies home to me...

That this IS going to be a miracle...


I have overwhelming peace over my heart and I love it!!! I was struggling w/ all of this. Yes, Im scared-Im scared to death. But the peace in my heart that I feel trumps the fear and Im sooo excited in return. I know that this is it! Its a great sensation to experience and there is no other way to describe it but to say that its God.

God is the one who pours peace onto someones heart and allow them to not be afraid...

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

So do not fear, for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10


Those Bible verses are sooo important. They teach us that God is there with us-ALWAYS. We are to not fear for the Lord takes away fear and gives us a peace that surpases all understanding.


I am sooo excited to begin this journey and to allow God to work in my life, in our lives. I know, in my heart, that my babies WILL be home with me one day soon! God would not have got us this far, only to "leave us".

And yes, many of you think-well, what if youre wrong??

Well... IF Im wrong.. God has other great and wonderful plans for our lives... and i cant wait :)

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11


God knows the plans for our lives and I put my heart, my trust, and my faith in Him and Him alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment