Sunday, September 12, 2010

Update...

Update on me..

Nothing really-lol.

I am just trusting in God's time for this all to get together. I am praying so hard that He works His miracles this time around. We are very excited to be moving onward and very excited to know that we WILL get our babies!!! I will update as I know more, but right now-I dont know much.

I start progetserone injections on Tue. This is a much larger needle than what Im used to-EICK!!!! Im not excited about it. but I know that this has to be done and this is for my babies. Travis will have to do this shot, in my rear. Its a big needle and its a thick med. eick!! I am praying that God gives me the strength to suffer through it and the whole time I do, that I am thinking of the end results :)

Thanks for the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment