Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Goodbye Estraderm... Hello Vivelle...

Okay, So for the longest time Ive been having an awful awful time w/ these estraderm patches. So finally I got my nurse to call me in some Vivelle. YAY! Its the same as an estrogen patch, but ALOT smaller and sooo much better-so far. Its my last option, so I was told, so I will stick it out. I also had a coupon for a free month-so that will save me $35 this month :) YAY! Although the women at CVS pharm were pretty rude to me. Lol. We'll see what happens from now. So for now... my meds are Estradiol twice a day (idk if I spelled that right), Vitamin E, baby asprin, Trental (twice a day), Metformin (3 times a day), prental and dha. Hmm.. I think thats all. LOL. I change my patch every Tue and Friday... so that adds another med. Yes, that's alot of meds-but sooo worth it in the end! Im very excited to see how things are going to work out this month!!

On another note, Travis and I have been doing some projects around the house. We got a new floor for the "Titans room" but it doenst come in until Oct 11. We are really excited to get it though!! Its a rubberish floor (I will post pics of it when we get it together), we got a new screen door (pic will be in next post), and we got a laminte/wood floor for the now orange office (again, pic will be posted later-lol)

Other than that.. we are just waiting for NEXT THUR!!! I am very excited for this to be "on the roll!" Im very very very excited and not scared at all! (not yet ;-) lol) I know that God is in control for this month and in control for the future of our babies! I cant wait!!! This is going to work and we are going to be blessed, maybe even by 3 ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment